This is sponsored content from Accelerator Frankfurt.
We have been at Accelerator Frankfurt, an independent accelerator program in Frankfurt. The program was set up by Maria (recent Video Interview) and Ram (old Video Interview) to help startups, especially from the fintech, regtech, insurtech and proptech fields to accelerate. Important for the startups is also that they get a chance to meet investors and many from abroad who set up shop in Frankfurt, while in the program.
At 23:10 a conversation with Maria and Aimonmaija starts, talking about the award-winning “Best Business Angel Deal Finnland.” You can learn more about Ainomaija Haarla here: https://www.linkedin.
Most of the startups pitching are looking for venture capital funding: You can learn more in the stream, the startup pitches start at 51:40
- Coin Analyst https://www.coinanalyst.tech/en/ (a platform to analyze ICOs, crypto currencies and tokens)
- EasySend (start 1:01:30) https://www.easysend.io/ (digital management transformation tool to help corporates turn their manual work into digital processes)
- Everex (start 1:10:00) https://www.everex.io/ (international money transfer, blockchain powered)
- Fryd (start 1:18:39) https://www.fryd.at/(software company focus on gamification and direct marketing)
- ShieldFC (start 1:27:55) http://www.shieldfc.com/ (Financial Compliance Data Management Platform)
There is an additional pitch of Wroomer (start 1:40:00) https://wroomer.com/ an alumnus of Accelerator Frankfurt, which is currently looking for VC funding. Wroomer is a used car platform, which helps you to find and finance a used car you can afford.